Monday, February 27, 2012

NINTENDO 3DS AND SUPER MARIO 3D LAND

It's been about a month since my last post.  I suppose I've just been lazy lately.  I just recently purchased a Nintendo 3DS a few days ago and I couldn't be happier with it.  I also purchased Super Mario 3D Land for my first 3DS game.  Super Mario 3D Land is extremely fun.  It really takes advantage of the 3D effect that the 3DS offers, and it looks amazing.  I'm almost 100% finished with the game, and I can't wait to pick up another.  The 3DS eShop has a killer lineup; I'm probably going to purchase either Pushmo, Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword, Dillon's Rolling Western, or Mighty Switch Force next.

6 comments:

  1. The game looks pretty awesome to be honest, can't say the same thing about the 3ds though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3DS hardware is lacking compared to the PS Vita. However, the 3DS games make up for it. Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Tennis Open, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus, and eventually Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda, etc. The eShop games look great too. Also, the 3D effect is pretty neat once you get used to it.

      Delete
  2. Nice device.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving my money now for one of those. Unfortunately, Mass Effect 3 is coming out soon so that will subtract from my 3DS fund.

    There's something for you on my blog so check it out.

    ReplyDelete