Friday, January 13, 2012

TINY TOWER

Tiny Tower is a neat game for iOS and Android devices.  I play it on my Android phone.  You're given a tower and it's your job to manage it.  You can build new floors and put different kinds of establishments (food, service, recreation, retail, or creative) on those floors.  You can also build residential floors.  Bitzens (the citizens of the Tiny Tower world) will move into your residential floors.  You can then give these Bitizens jobs at the different establishments in your tower.  The idea is to just keep making money and upgrading your tower as much as you can.  There's more to it that I'm leaving out, but that's the gist of it.  It's a free game so you should definitely check it out.

10 comments:

  1. Looks quite fun, sprites remind me of Cave Story somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty cool, gonna check this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sprites kind of remind me of Cave Story as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the animation style + following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much weight do I have to lose to be a Bitzen?

    Love,
    Janie Junebug

    ReplyDelete