Friday, December 30, 2011

FLIGHT CONTROL HD

This is a neat little game that I received from the Steam Holiday Sale/Event.  I got it for free, but you could buy it on sale today for just $1.24.  This game is 2D and bird's-eye view.  There are various maps that you can play on.  Each map will have a different number of red runways, yellow runways, or helicopter pads.  Planes will fly onto the map and you're supposed to click and drag to make a path for them to fly on.  You want to guide the planes to the right runway.  (Red planes will go to the red runway, yellow to yellow, helicopters to the helicopter pads.)  It's game over if any of the planes crash into each other.  It starts to get really intense and difficult after a while.  It's fun though.  You should check it out if you have Steam and a dollar to spare.

5 comments:

  1. I got a similar game on my iPhone, would recommend it if its the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty fun for only a dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fun, but the cheapness in me rebels to pay for anything i could acquire (or could have acquired) for free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this game for my iPhone but it's not really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't say it's really a masterpiece. It's a good way to kill some time though.

    ReplyDelete