Monday, December 26, 2011

CAVE STORY+

My good friend Colin gifted me Cave Story+ last night for Christmas.  I've played it for about five hours so far and I have to say that I'm really in love with this game.  I'm nearing the end of my first play through, but I'm definitely going to be playing through it multiple times.  Everything about this game is great; the art, music, story, gameplay, etc.  It plays similar to Metroid and Castlevania.  If you like those games then I recommend checking out Cave Story+ on Steam.  It'll be $6.69 until January 2nd.  After that date it will go back up to its original price of $9.99.

Edit:  It's probably actually smarter to purchase the Humble Indie Bundle 4.  Just make sure you pay more than the average amount that everyone else pays to receive Cave Story+ with it. The average price of the bundle should actually be cheaper than the price of Cave Story+ by itself.  (Thanks for the information, R.gers.)

9 comments:

  1. sounds cool maybe i'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better if you grab this via Humble Indie Pack 4, after going about the average, which is about 5.40 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it on a Steam sale. I don't need another copy of Super Meat boy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, I might get this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love cave story. Got it on steam.

    ReplyDelete