Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CAVE STORY+ PROGRESS

I've been playing Cave Story+ every day since I received it as a gift for Christmas.  I've finished the game on easy difficulty with the normal ending and on original difficulty with the good ending (defeating Ballos).  There's still so much for me to do in this game.  I need to finish it on hard difficulty, finish it with the two other endings I haven't seen yet, play the game as Curly, do the challenges, and unlock the rest of the achievements.  This game has been consuming my life.  I love it.  Again, if you haven't played this game then you should really look more into it.

11 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good I will look forward to it.. maybe I have a new game to play :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had the nerve to bother with achievements. The moment I finish the game on easy/medium, I lose interest and switch to some other game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, I'm actually the same way for the most part. This game is pretty short though. (Kind of lengthy for an indie game.) It's about 5 hours average. Probably a lot less if you're really good at the game. It has a lot of replay value.

    ReplyDelete
  5. after a quick google search, this game looks promising. i think i might try it out soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nuts, I shouldn't of read this. I'm playing this game myself, haven't beaten it yet.

    It's very fun so far though, glad I got it over the Humble Indie Bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. R.gers, you'll really like it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't say i've even heard of the game...

    ReplyDelete